Commercial Mortgage Underwriting Process
- Preparation of a fact find on your business and requirements for presentation to lenders. A site visit may or may not be necessary, depending upon the individual circumstances.
- Identification and initial discussions with suitable lenders applicable to your business sector and requirements. We use a wide range of UK based lenders in order to give clients the best possible choice and terms.
- Continual monitoring of your case throughout the process and keeping you up to date with progress.
- A review of the terms offered by the lenders.
- Assistance/presence at meetings with lenders to further assist in the 'negotiation' process until an acceptable formal 'offer of facilities' is made.
- We will liaise with yourself, the lender, the solicitors and (if applicable) your accountant / financial adviser, in order to provide any information required and drive the application through to completion as soon as possible.
The financial information that we will need to support a commercial mortgage application is as follows:
- Last 3 years Audited Accounts
- Latest Management Figures
- Profit & Loss Forecast for next 12 months
- Last 6 months business bank statements
- Last 3 months personal bank statements
- Brief CV/profiles of partners/directors
- Asset/liability statements of applicants