Exporting tends to be more demanding, financially, than selling in the UK. Consignments are usually larger, lead times are longer and the risks are more difficult to control.
Negotiating the terms of an export sale is a matter of balancing the risks and the costs to you and your customer. At the same time, you may need to take into account the problems of handling payment in foreign currencies.
Benefits of Export Finance:
- Funding levels grow in line with turnover
- Online transmission of invoices
- 24 hour internet access to your sales ledger accounts
- Credit protection available
- Saves valuable management time
- No need to factor UK invoices