Approximately 70% of the finance we arrange is introduced to us by professionals who value our service. Our introducer base comprises: Accountants | IFA’s | Consultants | Solicitors | Non Exec Directors | Corporate Finance Teams | Banks | Alternative Funders | Business Consultants
Did you know?
Unlike many finance brokers, we do not charge upfront fees to your client – or any other client, for that matter!
- Our consultants have backgrounds in Accounting and Banking and are used to treating clients professionally. We have always done so.
- There is no cross-selling; we only arrange the finance and do not offer audit, taxation or financial services.
- We keep introducers informed of progress regularly
- We have access to significantly more funders than most professionals, so we can often provide a solution if the bank cannot assist.
- We are authorised and regulated by the FCA
These days, Accountants, Bankers and Business Advisers have become the ‘go-to ‘ place for information and introduce clients to a full range of business services, including where to find funding.
By working with us, you can go the extra mile to source the proper funding for your clients. We can help blend the budget, too, if more than one source is needed, so let us help you to help your clients.
Bank Referrals We work extensively with Banks here in the East Midlands. We understand that sometimes a Bank cannot lend to some businesses, and turning them down would typically mean offering a referral to the National Bank Referral Scheme system.
Did you know we can offer banks clients added value instead of a referral portal?
- The opportunity of face to face meeting(s)
- Closer proximity enables a business visit and a better understanding of the requirement(s)
- We can introduce more than one facility type to provide a blended total solution
- We have access to specialist Lenders
- We can discuss the pros and cons of different options to ensure the solution is not only suitable for now but will not compromise business objectives in the future
- We don’t use algorithms
- We have grey hair and common sense
Let’s keep our funding local and hopefully more personal – doing this will also help the Bank to maintain (what would otherwise be disappointing) customers and aid retention.