Unsecured Practice Loans - Barristers
Unsecured Practice Loans for Barristers can help with financial requirements as a barrister you may be looking at when running or investing in your practice.
Sterling Capital Reserve are one of the largest and most respected brokerages in the Midlands raising funds for clients throughout the UK, We have access to funding solutions for barristers, whether you need £5,000 or £500,000.
At Sterling Capital Reserve we understand the needs of operating in the professional services sector as our brokers come from accountancy or banking backgrounds.
Benefits of an Unsecured Practice Loans for Barristers:
- Unsecured Practice Loans for Barristers allow investment in new equipment, staff training etc minimising your capital outlay.
- Unsecured Practice Loans for Barristers do not affect any other funding you have so you can dedicate any existing sources of funding to different projects.
- Unsecured Practice Loans for Barristers are flexible covering virtually all aspects of your business expenditure allowing you to decide how and when you use the funds and the repayment timeframe.
What can an Unsecured Practice Loans for Barristers be used for:
- Professional indemnity and liability insurance
- Training schemes
- Investment in new computer hardware and software
- Practice premises refurbishment
- Tax and VAT Funding
- New Office equipment and furniture
- Practice acquisitions, mergers, expansion costs or relocation,
- Partner buy-in and buy-outs
- Fees related to practice purchase